8 Charging Stations for Home or Office
There are hundreds of charging stations to choose from. But not all of them are created equal. Some deserve a special mention because of the many great features that they offer. We searched for these and found the best products available on Amazon.
We have carefully made our assessments based on reviews, features, functions and price. Some you can use at home, others you can use at work. Better yet, both.
We will not keep you for long. Here is our list of the best charging station for multiple devices:
- RAVPower 6-Port Desktop USB Charging Station – $20.39When choosing a charging station, safety should be your top priority. That’s what RAVPower USB Charging Station guarantees: worldwide safety. With a 100V-240V input, this product can be used across the planet. It is also packed with safety protections to prevent your multiple devices from short-circuiting, overcharging, or overheating.RAVPower USB Charging StationWith its 6 2.4A charging ports, you can simultaneously charge 6 devices without worrying about safety problems. However, it cannot be used for Qualcomm Quick Charge. Another great feature that this product offers is its 60w power supply and a combined 12A ouput. This guarantees safe, fast charging capacity.It has all the basics. The only problem with this charging port is that it does not have docks where you can put and organize your devices while charging. However, for something so affordable, it’s something that exceeds expectations.
- Simicore Smart Charging Station Dock – $34.99Say goodbye to cluttered cables and neatly charge your devices in one place. The Simicore Charging Station Dock comes with 3 lightning cables and 3 short micro USB cables. It works perfectly with USB-powered devices like smartphones, Ebook readers, speakers, cameras, Bluetooth headsets, and more. You can charge 6 multiple devices simultaneously.Simicore Charging StationThis charger station has 6 2.4A ports for fast charging, compatible for power-hungry devices like large smartphones and tablets. The hub can deliver up to 10A collectively. Despite its fast charging capacity, it is perfectly safe. It has cutting-edge circuitry to prevent overcharging, over-voltage, and overcurrent. Each port recognizes exactly what voltage each connected device requires.It’s not only a smart charging station. It’s a multiple device dock and organizer as well. All at fairly reasonable price.
- BULL 4-Port USB Desktop Charging Station – $16.99If you’re looking for something really affordable and simple, the BULL USB Charging Station might exactly be just what you need. It’s pretty basic, but nevertheless quite well-loved.BULL Charging StationWith its compact design, this charging station is a perfect travel companion. So if you’re just bringing around 4 gadgets with you on your travel, then this will do. You’ll save space too!The great thing about this product is that, despite its affordability, it offers top-notch safety features. It is DOE6 and FCC certified and UL listed. Its material is also flame-resistant which ensures that your devices won’t suffer from over current, short circuit, static or overvoltage. It also automatically detects the voltage required by each device and provides optimal current with a maximum of 2.4A for each port.However, it only has 4 USB ports and a 6 feet extension cord. Despite this very basic function, it is applicable to all kinds of USB-charged devices such as smartphones, speakers, headsets, tablets and power bank. So if you need something with a bigger capacity, then we suggest you try the other products on the list.
- Poweroni 4-Port USB Charging Station – $29.99Compact, tidy, organized and multi-functional, this Poweroni Charging Station is another product that should be on your list. With its 4 ports and 5 short cables, you can charge multiple devices simultaneously. You can neatly arrange the devices on the 4 docks too.Poweroni Charging StationThis USB charging station is famous for its universality. It supports all types of USB cables, including Type C, USB C, Mini USB, Micro USB, lightning and more. It is compatible with various Android and IOS devices.It boasts fast and smart charging. It can charge up to 2.4A for each device. Definitely faster than the regular 1A chargers. Its smart chip provides optimal charging and detects the voltage required by the connected devices, protecting them against short circuit, overcurrent, and overcharging.An additional feature is its built-in LED indicators, which automatically goes off when your device is fully charged. The device will also automatically stop charging. Moreover, you can use these LED indicators as nightlight.While you can only charge 4 devices with this charging station, it’s still worth it considering the price and the multi-features that it offers.
- SIIG Smart 10-Port USB Charging Station – $48.88If there’s one product here that spells elegance, that would be SIIG Smart Charging Station. It’s a very good-looking station with lots of cool functions.SIIG Charging StationIt can charge up to 10 devices at the same time. So if you own plenty of devices of all sorts and brands, then this would be exactly what you need. Compatible with all USB-powered devices, this charging station is great for organizing your devices and charging them without the clutter. It really looks neat on your desk, countertop or workstation.This smart charging station features 8 open slots where you can individually place your devices. It even has a non-slip padded deck to accommodate your additional devices like your smartwatch or Bluetooth earphones. Take note that this is just an extension deck, not a wireless charging pad.But what really makes this charging station cooler is its energy-efficient LED ambient light. It really adds elegance and class to this very clean-looking, smart station. The light also makes it easier for you to access your gadgets at night.
- Alxum 10-Port Phone Docking Station – $64.99The Alxum Docking Station may be a little bit more pricey compared to the other charging stations on the list. But it’s definitely packed with a lot more wonderful features. It’s the ultimate station when it comes to organizing your devices when charging.Alxum Phone Docking StationThis docking station has 10 ports with a maximum of 108W power. With it, you can simultaneously charge up to 10 devices, 8 if they are power-hungry devices like tablets.As to safety, your devices are well-protected by its surge protection and auto-detect technology. It automatically stops charging once the device’s battery is full. In addition, it features a UL-certified multi-protect system for better protection. It has an AC 100-240V input voltage, making it compatible for worldwide use.But what makes this a great choice compared to the others on the list is its adjustable separators. It has 11 pieces of low and high brackets which you can interchange and arrange according to your preference to make room for your multiple devices.
- Satechi 7-Port USB Charging Station Dock – $49.99Satechi Charging Station is another charging station for multiple devices that’s worth considering. It may appear like any other USB charging stations out there. But there’s a twist: it has 7 velcro straps to help you organize your cables and devices. This is in addition to the docks where you can mount the devices on. It’s specifically designed for clutter-free desk space or countertop.Satechi Charging Station DockThis product has 7 slots that are 3/4-inches apart. They are great for organizing your devices and are suitable for all kind of devices, whatever kind or brand they may be. The slots even have anti-scratch silicone pads for better safety.Built for smart charging, this product has a charging chipset and surge protection that delivers safe, fast and steady charging.As with compatibility, it is pretty much works on most USB-powered devices. The only problem is that the product does not come with free cables. So you would have to buy those separately or use the ones you already have.
- NEXGADGET 6 in 1 Bamboo Charging Station – $42.99Looking for something different and classic at the same time? NEXGADGET Charging Station exactly fits the description. It’s safe to say that it’s nothing like any other charging stations on this list. And it’s made of bamboo.NEXGADGET Bamboo Charging StationIt’s a great solution for organizing a variety of devices. You can neatly dock and charge up to 6 devices simultaneously. Not only does it have docks for smartphones and tablets, but it also has a smartwatch holder. You can organize your devices whatever you want with its great design.It is compatible with most devices too, from smartphones, tablets, cameras, powerbanks, Ebook readers, smartwatches, Bluetooth speakers, PS4 remotes to PSPs.Because it is made of bamboo, it is pretty sturdy. It also has anti-scratch features so you don’t to worry about scratching your phone. And despite it being made of bamboo, it is still designed for smart and safe charging, delivering the same protection as the products previously mentioned.People Also AskCan you use the same charger for multiple devices?Yes, as long as they have the same port type. Unlike before, chargers are now compatible with multiple devices if the amps and volts are the same.Can using different charger damage your phone?Generally, no. As long as the chargers you use are compatible with your phone, then you won’t need to worry about your phone being damaged. However, how fast they would take to charge your phone would be another story.What happens if we charge phone overnight?It would take a toll on your phone’s battery life in the long run. If you charge your phone overnight, that means that you will be leaving your phone plugged in long after it has been fully charged. When this happens, your phone gets what is called “trickle charges” to keep it at 100 percent. This can affect your phone’s battery life.Time to Go, Need to ChargeA charging station for multiple devices like the ones featured here is definitely something you can use at home or in the office. You can also bring it with you when you travel, especially the ones that are really portable. You can also try these rapid car chargers you can use when you’re on the road.Rest assured that the charging stations we have included here are some of the best you can find in the market today. They are best-rated and well-reviewed products. However, if you’re looking for something really affordable, then we definitely recommend the first 4 products. These are quality products at an affordable cost.Other products on the list are also worth looking into. They may be more pricey, but they offer more than just the basics. So they’re really worth it.